- General Liability
- Labor and Employment
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami Gardens, Florida
- Juris Doctor - 2017
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- L.L.M. in Taxation - 2020
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Sport Management
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Management - 2013
- St. Thomas University, School of Business
- Masters in Business Administration - 2017
- Florida, 2017
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2021
Antonio Dowels joined Hardin Thompson in August of 2023. He primarily focuses on general liability, labor and employment, and business defense, representing insurance carriers, insured individuals and companies, and businesses in both state and federal court. As a litigator, Antonio maintains an exceptional, unyielding work ethic. Delivering creative and proactive solutions, Antonio consistently achieves positive outcomes for his clients.
Prior to joining Hardin Thompson, Antonio gained experience as an associate at small and large firms as well as a solo practitioner. He also provided free tax services for low-income individuals with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program.
When Antonio is not passionately advocating for his clients, he can be found traveling the world, mentoring underprivileged youth, feeding the homeless, volunteering in the community with his fraternity, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated, and spending quality time with his wife, Christen, family, and friends.
- Hillsborough Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, Florida Bar