- Employment Law
- Insurance Defense
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Awards
- Honors: Aaron J. DeLuca Advocacy Award
- Honors: Member of the Louis L. Manderino Honor Society for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: English
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
Kara Lattanzio graduated cum laude from the Duquesne University School of Law in 2015. During her time at Duquesne, Ms. Lattanzio was the recipient of three "CALI Excellence for the Future Awards," appointed to the student with the most exceptional scores in the subjects of Trial Advocacy, Corporations and Other Business Entities and Conflicts of Law. Ms. Lattanzio was also awarded by faculty the "Aaron J. DeLuca Advocacy Award." During her time in law school, she was a Member of the Louis L. Manderino Honor Society for excellence in trial advocacy.
While in law school, Ms. Lattanzio worked for two and a half years as a law clerk at a Pittsburgh firm that practices insurance defense and employment law. Post-graduation, Ms. Lattanzio worked for another Pittsburgh law firm for nine months, prior to joining Hardin Thompson in June of 2016.
Ms. Lattanzio is a member of the State Bar of Pennsylvania, and is also admitted to practice before the Federal District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Ms. Lattanzio's expertise is exemplified in employment law and insurance defense.