Kayla Drum is experienced in civil litigation and employment law, including wrongful termination and discrimination. She litigates cases in both federal and state courts and has tried a number of jury and bench trials to verdict. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Drum worked as an Assistant District Attorney for Allegheny County as well as a local law firm that concentrated in employment litigation.
While attending law school, Ms. Drum worked for three years as a legal intern in Allegheny County. During this time, she gained experience in the Veterans Court, Mental Health Court, Domestic Violence Unit, and the Pre-Trial Unit of Municipal Court.
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2013
- Pennsylvania State University
- Major: B.S. Business Management
- Major: B.A. English