Patrick D. Johnson is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh and Washington and Lee University School of Law. While in law school, he worked as a student lawyer in the Black Lung Litigation Clinic and also interned with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, and the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality.
After graduating, Patrick practiced with a regional law firm and a global law firm handling litigation, bankruptcy, and real estate matters for national lenders in state and federal court. Subsequently, he worked at a national insurance defense litigation firm in their McLean, Virginia office handling medical malpractice, products liability, trucking, construction, business, and personal injury litigation.
Patrick is a member of the State Bars of Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Virginia, and he is also admitted to practice before the Southern and Northern Districts of West Virginia, as well as the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- West Virginia, 2014
- Virginia, 2015
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Lexington, Virginia
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: Black Lung Litigation Clinic
- University of Pittsburgh
- B.A. - 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science and History