Dina Bastianini graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2010. Prior to attending law school, she graduated summa cum laude from the Honors Program at Mercyhurst University where she majored in Political Science.
Prior to joining Hardin Thompson, Dina gained experience working for a local law firm, where she assisted with the review and production of electronically stored information in anticipation of litigation and arbitration. She worked on a variety of complex litigation matters which ranged from large scale, multi- district product liability cases to employment disputes. Dina is a member of the State Bar of Pennsylvania.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2010
- Mercyhurst University
- B.A. - 2007
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: President’s Award for Excellence in Social Sciences
- Honors: Honors Scholar (4 years)
- Honors: Honors Council Academic Excellence Award
- Major: Political Science
Past Employment Positions
- Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, LLC, Document Review Attorney, 2011