- Contract disputes
- Consumer claims under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act and Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Business disputes
- Real Estate Litigation
- Fraud and Misrepresentation Claims
- Insurance Disputes
- Bad Check, Civil Theft/Conversion Claims
- Landlord Tenant matters, both commercial and residential
- Collection and Judgment Enforcement
- Creditor’s Rights and Bankruptcy
- Commercial Litigation
- Direct and Derivative Shareholder Disputes
- Investor Fraud Claims
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Orlando, Florida
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Best Overall Oral Advocate at the 8th Annual National Animal Law Moot Court Competition at Harvard Law
- State University of New York at Purchase College
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics
- Honors: magna cum laude
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Farheen Jahangir is a highly skilled attorney specializing in Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, and Commercial Litigation. Her practice revolves around complex commercial litigation, where she adeptly represents individuals, shareholders, and businesses in state and federal courts, particularly in contract disputes and real estate matters.
Commencing her career in Mortgage Foreclosure Litigation, Farheen initially assisted banks and lenders with regulatory, transactional, and litigation matters. Over the years, she has cultivated extensive experience in consumer finance, creditors' rights, insurance defense, and securities litigation. Farheen has served as lead trial counsel and second chair in numerous demanding and complex cases, showcasing her prowess in navigating intricate legal challenges.
Beyond her legal practice, Farheen Jahangir has been an active member of the South Asian Bar Association of Florida since 2012. Currently holding the positions of Treasurer and Past President, she remains dedicated to the legal community's growth and collaboration. In recognition of her legal prowess, Farheen was honored as a Super Lawyers® 2020 Florida Rising Stars Honoree in 2020.
Farheen earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics, magna cum laude, from the State University of New York at Purchase College. She furthered her education at Florida A&M University College of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctorate. During her time in law school, Farheen was awarded the Best Overall Oral Advocate at the 8th Annual National Animal Law Moot Court Competition at Harvard Law.
Her diverse legal experience includes serving as a law clerk for the Office of the Chief Counsel to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration at the John F. Kennedy Space Center. Additionally, during law school, she interned for the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation with the Division of Real Estate, prosecuting Real Estate license and Appraiser license violations as a Qualified Representative before the Florida Real Estate Commission and Florida Real Estate Appraisal Board.
Noteworthy is Farheen's multifaceted representation of clients in administrative agency matters at both state and federal levels. Her career spans private industry work at small to mid-sized law firms and in-house counsel for a corporation. Throughout her career, Farheen Jahangir has consistently demonstrated a commitment to excellence, legal acumen, and a dedication to serving the diverse legal needs of her clients.
- Office of the Chief Counsel to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration at the John F. Kennedy Space Center, Law Clerk
- Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation, Intern at the Division of Real Estate