- Premise liability
- Insurance defense
- Insurance coverage
- Personal injury
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Honors: cum laude
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Florida, 2023
- Middle Eastern North African Law Students Association, President
Sarah Mostafa, a distinguished scholar and legal professional, first began her academic journey at the University of Florida, where she graduated cum laude with her Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Bachelor of Science in Psychology. While in school, Sarah routinely volunteered with “Community Tampa Bay,” where she taught leadership skills to high school students.
Sarah further continued her education at Temple University's Beasley School of Law, where she was a Beasley Scholarship recipient. While in law school, Sarah represented the Middle Eastern North African Law Students Association as President.
At the start of her legal career, Sarah clerked with the Philadelphia Department of Labor, the Federal Sector of the EEOC, and Temple’s Legal Aid office. In October of 2023, Sarah was officially admitted into the Florida Bar, ready to share her legal skills and knowledge.
Now, Sarah has joined Hardin Thompson P.C. as an Associate, with a promising legal career ahead of her!
Classes & Seminars
- Community Tampa Bay, Leadership Skills
- Philadelphia Department of Labor, Clerk
- Federal Sector of the EEOC
- Temple’s Legal Aid office