Employment Litigation Lawyer
If your company faces an employment-related dispute, the need for experienced defense counsel is paramount. At Hardin Thompson PC, our attorneys are skilled trial advocates with a proven record of success representing employers in employment litigation.
With law offices in Pittsburgh and Bingham Farms, our employment litigation lawyers handle cases throughout Pennsylvania and Michigan.
The scope of our practice includes cases involving:
- Discrimination: Defending employers against claims of discrimination based on age, race, gender, national origin, sexual preference and other protected classes
- FLSA Fair Labor Standards Act
- Harassment: Including hostile work environment and “quid pro quo” sexual harassment claims
- Wrongful termination: Including claims of wrongful termination based on protected classes and as retaliation for whistleblowing
- Retaliation: Representing employers in suits alleging retaliation against employees for whistleblowing, taking medical leave and other actions
- Wage and hour disputes: Including disputes alleging unpaid overtimes, meals and breaks, and employee misclassification
- ERISA disputes: Handling disputes involving claims of unpaid health and disability benefits, 401(k)s, pensions and other employment benefits
- Medical leave: Handling all claims falling under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and related statutes, including cases involving pregnancy and disability leave
Our versatile practice can address employment law disputes at any point in the process. Whether you seek to resolve your dispute in-house or are already facing an employment lawsuit, we can be the strong advocate you need for any employment-related litigation.
Contact Our Law Firm For Strong Employer Representation
Our attorneys handle all types of employment litigation for employers. Schedule your legal consultation with an experienced employers’ rights attorney today.