Employment Litigation Lawyers For Employers
If your company faces an employment-related dispute, the need for experienced defense counsel is paramount. At Hardin Thompson PC, our attorneys are skilled trial advocates with a proven record of success representing employers in employment litigation.
With offices in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Bingham Farms, New York and Tampa, our employment litigation lawyers advise and represent clients throughout the United States. To schedule an appointment, please call 888-791-0013 or complete our contact form.
Our Employment Law Practice
Our employment litigation practice involves many types of cases, including:
- Wage and hour disputes: Including disputes alleging unpaid overtime, meal and break violations, and employee misclassification
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Discrimination: Defending employers against claims of discrimination based on age, race, gender, national origin, sexual preference and other protected classes
- Harassment: Including hostile work environment and “quid pro quo” sexual harassment claims
- Wrongful termination: Including claims of wrongful termination based on protected classes and as retaliation for whistleblowing
- Retaliation: Representing employers in suits alleging retaliation against employees for whistleblowing, taking medical leave and other actions
- ERISA disputes: Handling disputes involving claims of unpaid health and disability benefits, 401(k)s, pensions and other employment benefits
- Medical leave: Handling all claims falling under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and related statutes, including cases involving pregnancy and disability leave
Our versatile team can address employment law disputes at any point in the process. Whether you need to resolve a dispute in-house or are already facing an employment lawsuit, we can be the strong advocate you need for any employment-related litigation.
Contact Our Law Firm For Strong Employer Representation
Our attorneys handle all types of employment litigation for employers. To schedule an appointment, please call 888-791-0013 or complete our contact form. Hardin Thompson PC represents companies of all sizes throughout the United States.