Employer Liability Prevention
Sound legal guidance is a key component in avoiding employment law disputes. If your business is seeking experienced employment law guidance, the attorneys at Hardin Thompson PC are here for you. With law offices in Pittsburgh and Bingham Farms, we provide experienced employment law counsel to clients throughout Pennsylvania and Michigan.
Employer Liability Prevention Solutions
We help our clients maintain compliance with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Title VII, the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRA) and other federal and state employment laws that govern employee relations.
We apply proven loss prevention strategies to help our clients avoid costly employment-related pitfalls. Our attorneys will work with you closely to develop a legal plan suited to your business’s unique needs and goals. We can guide you through all of the necessary steps in creating a sound employment, including:
- Establishing policies and procedures
- Creating employee handbooks
- Establishing employment contracts
- Establishing and enforcing noncompete contracts
- Addressing employee classification issues
- Handling layoffs and terminations
- Handling issues related to medical leave
- Addressing wage and hour disputes
- Implementing training for prevention of sexual harassment, discrimination and other unlawful acts by employees
Our approach to employment loss prevention is thorough and proactive. It is important to take action as soon as possible after a problem is identified. With early intervention, it is often possible to avoid the dispute or mitigate the losses.
Contact Our Employment Lawyers Today
If you are seeking to prevent employment law problems for your business, our lawyers are here to protect your interests. Schedule your legal consultation with an experienced employment risk management attorney today.